Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible to aligning business objectives with management and employees in business unit (BU). As consultant to our client (management and employees) on human resources related issue. To ensure our goals, the essential functions of this position:
- Manages and resolves HR issue in business unit.
- Identify talent in business unit and ensure talent development process is align with organization needs.
- Conduct HR Calendars (Budgeting, MPP, Performance Management, Increase Salary and Employee Promotions).
- Consults with line management to review organization structure, job analyzes, and business strategy.
- Maintains employee relation and permit, collaboration with industrial relation unit.
- Assisting Talent Development program in corporate (Management Trainee, Supervisor Development, Leadership Development Program, etc).
- Manage relations with HR Operation Strategic and HR People Development, to ensure all Talent Acquisition, Assessment, Learning Solution process has been done.