JD is a sports fashion, multichannel retailer of branded sports and casual wear, combining globally recognised brands such as Nike, adidas, Puma and The North Face, with strong own brand labels such as Pink Soda and Supply & Demand to provide an elevated consumer experience. JD is an industry leading retail business which combines the best of physical and digital retail to give a compelling consumer proposition which enables its customers to shop seamlessly across all channels. JD now has over 850 stores in 19 territories worldwide. - www.jdsports.com
- Manage the stock allocation & replenishment for all stores across all channels & categories.
- Identify the bestsellers and slow movers and taking appropriate action so as to meet business objectives.
- Creating an Intelligent buy plan at SKU level after analyzing all stock related KPIs.
- Design and manage assortment and range plan for new merchandise Manage and track the OTB plan, esp. spend vs approved OTB.
- Budget Monitor stock fill rates, both at TP & PO level.
- Visit stores on regular basis to make sure the best store stock health Liaise with the brand principal to share routine reports on business performance.