* Bachelor's degree majoring in computer science or other related fields.
* Minimum 1 years’ experience in a related field (Frontend or Backend Developer).
* +2 years of software engineer lead/managerial experience.
* Solid experience with Golang & Laravel is a must.
* Having Good Communication Skills is a must.
* Experience integrating SAP is a plus.
* Experience developing ERP system.
* Experienced with Git.
* Experienced with Agile Development (Scrum) is a plus.
* Experienced with Atlassian Software is a plus (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence).
*Experienced in leading a team of developers; you have the ability and interest to teach others best practices and mentor less experienced engineers.
*Execute performance benchmarking and monitoring.
*Experienced with relational databases; such as MySQL.
*Experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code.
* Experience building website using Magento, Vue JS, React JS and CSS is a plus.
1.Have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Psychology, Statistic, Sociology, Marketing, or Computer Science with GPA >3.00
2.Have 1-3 years of experience in conducting customer/user research
3.Curious about people and their behavior
4.Love to interact and empathize with people
5.Understand and have experiences in various research methods, able to recommend the right methods to get insight on user behavior and to test/validate product assumptions.
6.Ability to translate the business question and product goals into meaningful research goals and questions
7.Understand how to synthesis the findings into actionable insights and recommend solutions to the development team
8.Able to think creatively/alternative ways to tackle bottleneck to ensure research can be implemented
9.Proficient with statistical and analytical tools
10.Passion in data-driven product development
11.Great interpersonal and communication skills
12.Good Microsoft office and presentation skills
Job Requirements :